Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Page Turning Tuesday: Insurgent by Veronica Roth

 This book was unexpected. That's basically the key sentence in this review. You get to see tragedies and traitors and people showing the different sides of them that they never shown in the first book.

The ending, WOOAH the ending. Your gonna be having your jaw to the floor at the end. But throughout the book, it's basically a uniquely different version of the Hunger Games. You've got the different factions fighting against the one who wants power and mind-control and you've got the politics. And you've got the people who will trust their guts to stop it and romance OH THE ROMANCE!

I don't know if anybody else got this or not but, I get the feeling from this series that we're all ourselves and we're all Divergent. If you got that same realization as I please comment below and give your opinion.

I honestly can't wait for the third book. I'm obsessed with this series along with any others. Did you know that there's a little online store that sells a charm bracelet with all the faction's signs? No? Here's a link in case if your interested, http://www.artfire.com/ext/shop/product_view/TheMeadow/5909466/reserved_a_divergent_inspired_charm_bracelet_-_silver_-/handmade/jewelry/charm_bracelets/other_metals

So, I am going to give this book, 5 Nerdy Cats (that's a no brainer). Veronica had me on the edge of my seat (or couch) and flailing my arms, waiting for the 3rd book to be publish (publish it ASAP!) The next book I'm going to be reading is Indigo Spell by Richelle Mead. I've been waiting to read this book for months and now, I shall satisfy my Sydrian feels (I must know O_O)

No comments:

Post a Comment