Saturday, August 31, 2013

I'm Back!

Hey guys! I apologize for my random disappearance. I've been really busy (especially over the summer) and I just didn't have time to blog. But even though I didn't have time to blog, I definitely had time to read! I read Indigo Spell by Richelle Mead (which the review will show up in the next few days) and I've finally read the Percy Jackson and the Olympians series. Now I'm reading the Heroes of Olympus series.

But I really missed you guys! I'm glad to be blogging again. How was your summer? What did you read? Did you do anything new or different? Let me know on the comments section below or on Twitter. For me, I ended up working as a camp counselor at my old school and I got a boyfriend (and guess what? He READS! :D)

So, recently, I've downloaded a bunch of books which includes The Selection, The Infernal Devices and The Mortal Instruments. I'm excited to read them and review them :) If you want me to read and review a book (must be YA) email me at betterwrittenthansaid@hotmail.com or tweet me at @BookwormMari

I will post my review on the Percy Jackson Series perhaps in a few hours? I was debating whether or not to wait to watch the second movie. But I decided not to wait. I'll tweet my opinion on the movie instead. I'm truly glad to be back :)

No comments:

Post a Comment