Saturday, March 9, 2013

On Fire by Nancy Holder



I managed to read the entire book in 2 days. Call me, le super bookworm reader! *dundunduuuuuuun* I've seen many reviews on Goodreads saying that the book was meh and you won't understand anything if you don't watch the show and bleh.
 
On Fire is a book based from my favorite TV show, Teen Wolf. This book isn't like your usual YA book. I admit, if you never seen the show, you will be a bit confused on some of the characters' looks. But being a fan since season 1 I felt like the book was some hidden episode.
 
The book gives fans a better understanding of what happened in the past. How the things that happened back then lead to the present. I suggest this book for all of those Teen Wolf fans. If your a Teen Wolf fan and haven't read the book, then READ IT! If your not a Teen Wolf fan but consider reading it, I suggest you at least watch season 1 before reading so you can get a better understanding. 
 
I give this book 5 Nerdy Cats because I loved the book. It's as intense as the show which is why I managed to finish reading it in 2 days. The next book I will read and review will be Insurgent. And hopefully, the many questions I have from Divergent will be answered. 

No comments:

Post a Comment