Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Page Turning Tuesday: Infinite by Jodi Meadows

DESTRUCTION
The Year of Souls begins with an earthquake—an alarming rumble from deep within the earth—and it’s only the first of greater dangers to come. The Range caldera is preparing to erupt. Ana knows that as Soul Night approaches, everything near Heart will be at risk.

FLIGHT
Ana’s exile is frightening, but it may also be fortuitous, especially if she can convince her friends to flee Heart and Range with her. They’ll go north, seeking answers and allies to stop Janan’s ascension. And with any luck, the newsouls will be safe from harm’s reach.

CHOICE
The oldsouls might have forgotten the choice they made to give themselves limitless lifetimes, but Ana knows the true cost of reincarnation. What she doesn’t know is whether she’ll have the chance to finish this one sweet life with Sam, especially if she returns to Heart to stop Janan once and for all. (via. Goodreads)

I'm here to tell you right now that Jodi Meadows is not only an amazing and nice person but she is the kind of person who has the ability to put you on the edge of your seat and make you cry tears of joy. And in case if you were wondering, yes, I did had to prevent myself from crying in class again.

I have to say that in all truth, I am sad to see the series end. Personally, I enjoyed how the books came along and especially how I was able to enjoy it. I mean, it's not every day that you randomly decide to do a read-a-thon by reading the book the first time but to win the second book out of pure luck and to be able to get an adorable bookmark made by the author herself and to enjoy sending out tweets! As a book-blogger who is still recent and trying to juggle many things, I am glad that I was able to enjoy this experience and these may be little things to many other people but to me, they're events that inspire to come back and to continue to blog despite how crazy my schedule can be. 

But, of course, that is from personal experience. I cannot promise anybody getting the same, awesome experience that I had lived through. But, I can promise you this; Jodi never fails at creating books that leave you answering questions.

I give this book 5 Nerdy Cats. I enjoyed the fact that Jodi had managed to keep you on the edge of your seat, possibly screaming for somebody not to die, and giving you an amazing and happy ending that I can say that it is hard to master, simply because it depends on how to keep the events links, and is done beautifully. I hope that in the future that Jodi will continue to write more amazing stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment