Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Page Turning Tuesday: The Fault In Our Stars by John Green

11870085Despite the tumor-shrinking medical miracle that has bought her a few years, Hazel has never been anything but terminal, her final chapter inscribed upon diagnosis. But when a gorgeous plot twist named Augustus Waters suddenly appears at Cancer Kid Support Group, Hazel's story is about to be completely rewritten. (via. Goodreads)

I wasn't crying. I was sweating through my eyes.

Actually, I couldn't cry at all because I had finished reading it during class and that caused me to be so frustrated that I wanted to flip all of the whales in the world.

John Green is most likely evil.

These were my main thoughts about the book. Although it is a popular book and it will be in theaters in June (oh God, where are my tissues?), unfortunately many people haven't read it. Or perhaps that they are still thinking about reading it or not. Here's a piece of advice for you: READ IT!!

This book has put me on the edge of my seat and has made me frustrated, not only because John Green is evil but also because due to my school activities, I couldn't finish it within a day.

I will not say anything about the book. I shall not spoil it for anyone. The only hint I shall give you is to expect a slap in the face soon. 'Nuff said.

I guess I can relate to Hazel a little bit when viewing diseases. I may not have Cancer, but Diabetes has given me a sense of hopelessness. I guess this is why I enjoy this book a bit more, because no matter what we have, it shows that we can develop that hopelessness.

This book definitely receives 5 Nerdy Cats. John Green is an amazing writer and I might've downloaded more of his books the minute I finished reading this one *pokerface*



No comments:

Post a Comment