Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Page Turning Tuesday: Incarnate by Jodi Meadows

    The book Incarnate by Jodi Meadows was amazing. Originally, I would've read the book a few months later if I decided to read it on my own time. But Pitch Dark Days were doing a re-read of the book, so I wondered, why not? Sadly I couldn't read the entire book in one week. It took me two or three weeks due to the fact that I barely have free-time.

To be honest, from my roleplay characters (Yes, I'm a nerd), I can totally understand Ana. Incarnate for me, easily put me in her shoes. But the plot was very unpredictable. In the beginning, I thought that Ana had gained citizen rights, stayed with Sam, and was reincarnated. But I had no idea someone came back and stopped reincarnation for a few hours (I won't spoil the entire thing) But at the end of the book, Ana has gained more confidence and her enemies in the first book are gone.

I randomly won the Dark Days Incarnate contest. So they will be sending me Asunder. I love this book allot, hands down to Jodi Meadows. I can't wait to read Asunder. But for now, as I wait, I will be going back to read Divergent (I had to stop in order to read Incarnate) and if I'll write a review for Divergent also.

I give this book 5 Nerdy Cats. You'll be expecting to see 4-5 Nerdy Cats throughout my blog because most of the books I read are 4-5 Nerdy Cat worthy. I have so many books to read its ridiculous! I just got Indigo Spell (super excited) and I still need to read Insurgent, the Unearthly Series, the Shatter Me series and a few Percy Jackson books as well as almost all of Nicholas Sparks' books (Did I mention I'm a sappy romance reader also?) I'm also planning on watching Beautiful Creatures in the next few days (most likely weeks) and give you the entire series review and movie review. So basically, I have allot to read!

No comments:

Post a Comment