Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Back From Break

Just because I took a 5 month break from blogging doesn't mean I took a break from reading (I've read a lot) and writing (okay, maybe I haven't been writing as much). I've recently been obsessed with Cassandra Claire and I'm drowning in my fan-girling ocean due to Vampire Academy and Divergent coming to theaters soon and Catching Fire recently being released onto DVD.


This Saturday, I will post a Series Saturday on The Mortal Instruments series and the movie. I can just tell you right now, that this series is awesome and extremely addicting. P.S. I might've bought a mini kit that includes the necklace and temporary tattoos of the runes. And maybe, just MAYBE, I might've made a hand-made guide on it even though I've bought the Shadowhunter's Codex. Yeah, it's that bad.


I've also read The Infernal Devices, which I shall post a Series Saturday on that as well next week. It is another amazing series by Cassandra and I am excited to read the upcoming series she plans on releasing in the next few years.


Due to the arrival of Divergent, I have listening to the soundtrack that was released yesterday a dozen times. Not only have I been listening to the soundtrack, but I've also re-reading the first book before I go hit the theaters after March 21 (that's the release date in case if you don't know) and if you haven't read the book, I highly suggest for you to read it. I've also made a post on it a year ago, you can check it out by clicking here. I might do an overall post on the entire series after I've seen the movie. Oh, and did you also know that Veronica Roth was one of the extras in the movie? So, keep your eyes peeled.


But, enough of Divergent, I'm sure I've already annoyed you to death. Although I was obsessing (when am I not obsessing) over familiar series, I would hate to forget about the individual books as well. After Divergent, I intend on reading The Fault in Our Stars by John Green (bring out the tissues) and Cruel Beauty by Rosamund Hodge. So, expect a lot from me in the upcoming weeks.

1 comment:

  1. Yep... I know. Oh, and VA was in theaters for a month, XD. Over a month. And I didn't cry with The Fault in Our Stars.

    But Yippee! I'm planning on reading City of Ashes soon. :3

    Welcome back Wizardly Book Blogging Buddy! :D *accuses you of leaving me all alone, though I certainly didn't mind*

    ReplyDelete