Monday, November 4, 2013

In Recent News...

Okay, I know in August I promised to continue working on this blog. Unfortunately, I've been very busy with school and extra activities to remember. But I PROMISE, like I swear on the River Styx, that I will work on this blog and make it become as known as I want it to be.

So, in the month of October, two books released, House of Hades by Rick Riordan and Allegiant by Veronica Roth. I've managed to read House of Hades within three days and obsess my feels over Tumblr. I am currently reading Allegiant and I am mad at myself for that because I should've finished it by the end of October by now. It's November. I should be re-reading Catching Fire, preparing for the movie!

I will eventually post my House of Hades review within the next incoming weeks. Most likely after I finish reading Allegiant and roll around in my feels.

Not only have I been reading, but I've also been writing. Yesiree! I've joined Wattpad and I've been writing a Percy Jackson fanfiction myself. If you want to check out what I've written so far, click here. And speaking of writing, it's National Novel Writing Month! Is anybody going to submit a novel? Originally, I was planning to, but I decided to leave it for next year. That'll give me enough time to think up an idea and write down and proof read the entire thing. If you haven't heard of about NaNoWriMo, then check it out here!

Also, if you're a HUGE Percy Jackson fan and you have a Tumblr, consider following me. My blog's name is Aphrodite's Mark, and it's at a steady pace when it comes to gaining followers. My ask box is open to anybody and I am willing to response as long as it's not hate mail.
And I plan on making a Facebook page for this blog. But that's in the distant future, when I have the storm around me soothed down.

And last but not least, GoodReads is having the annual GoodReads Choice awards. Click here to check it and out and vote! There's many categories, but one book to pick for each one of them. Did your favorite book make it in the nominations?

That's basically it for this post! Keep your eyes peeled for a review (hopefully) next week! I am making it my goal to finish reading Allegiant this week! I've been very lazy with my reading schedules!

No comments:

Post a Comment